Mey Saelee

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My help time

I sometimes take care of my little brother when my mother goes shopping with my aunt. So, I like to play with at home with my brother when I'm helping my mother by watching him, but this really isn't a waste of time. My wasting time is when I watch TV and movies and sit on the sofa. When I'm not wasting time I help clean the kitchen,cook, and wash the dishes for my mother and my family of seven people. I usually like to help my mother and my uncle's wife cook and wash dishes when I'm not wasting my time. I like to help my mother cook and I like to go to my uncle house. I also don't waste time when I am studying for my ESL 93 writing class, and so I sometimes go to my room, close the door, and focus on my school work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home