My mother
My mother is the best worker in this family. She likes to take me with her. I like my mother so much because she teaches me how cook at home. When I get sick she likes to make me feel better because she doesn't want me to get sick very bad all the time. My mother is the best cook in my family. She likes to teach me and my fifteen year old brother how to make chicken soup. I also like to help my mother make rice and chicken for the whole family. My mother is so nice that she wants me to help her cook dinner for everyone. She likes to tell me her story about when she was young and living in Laos. She told me about when my great grandmother taught her how to cook and how to be a good person.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home